Selected Photo

Monday, June 11, 2012

Radio Interview - Pay It Forward Radio

Oh.My.Goodness! Can I just pinch myself back into reality? Probably not, I like it here... And apparently so do other like minded people, such as Charley Johnson, the founder of the Pay It Forward movement, and the very inquisitive, kind and inspiring Kathy Bacon, host of a radio show featuring people making a difference in the world, one act of kindness at the time. We met at the station and talked for an hour about photography, influences, and The LOVE Project. You can listen to the whole live interview HERE - my thanks to Kathy, the producer, sponsors, and Charley for bringing all sorts of goodness into this world! I truly believe we can all make a difference if we proactively act with passion and kindness in our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment