Selected Photo

Friday, May 13, 2011

Family

More and more I realize how truly blessed I am to spend time with wonderful people... 

Meet the Ferrill family - generations reunited to spend time all together.  What made this day so special was the way I was welcomed into the family with open arms.  I was not only "the photographer", I was an instant part of it all, a friend.  The warmth I felt from the moment the door opened was so welcoming and it made for an incredibly fun photo shoot.  I felt the love shared by great-grandparents, sisters, husbands, daughters, wives, sons, fathers and it made my heart swell with happiness to be able to capture these precious hours for all.  

Thank you Kris and Nadine and all for opening your home to me, and for the delicious coffee.  And thank YOU for the memories, I will cherish them forever.








No comments:

Post a Comment