Selected Photo

Monday, March 21, 2011

Faces of Colorado Art

Oh, boy, am I really this behind on blogging?  Insert comment here.
Yes, I know, been a while, but trust me, it's because I'm involved in pretty much everything I love lately, and, well, really, really busy.... One of my loves, besides photography, music and architecture, is art.  Any kind of art.   I surround myself with art at my studio and even in my car (don't judge) - I simply love being around creative people, seeing life through artists' eyes. 
When I was contacted by 5280 Live to cover the Faces of Colorado Art opening at the beautiful Ellie Caulkins Opera House, I jumped at the chance, as it meant not only being surrounded by beautiful artwork, but also spend an evening with some of my best friends in Denver.  Oh, yeah.... Done!
Here are a couple of photos from the wonderfully executed Denver Theater District's Art Salon event.  Denver has so much to offer, and I'm really proud to be part of this vibrant art scene!










No comments:

Post a Comment