Selected Photo

Monday, January 14, 2013

What happened?

Just a few short days after my last post, I pretty much disappeared.  What happened?


My beautiful Saab 9-5, my little turbo pride and joy, was smashed in a head on collision.  With me in it.
It's hard to describe all the details, but the airbags failed to deploy and I broke the seat belt with the force of the impact.  I'm lucky, I walked away from it because that car was built like a tank and my guardian angel was working overtime.  Everyone walked away from it.  Miracle? Quite possibly.
The reason why I'm sharing this is to let you know I'm slowly getting back, and to always, always, always wear your seat belt.  :)
There are many projects in my future, and I have an outstanding chiropractor who is putting me back together, so I will be shooting in no time.
Thank you to all the people who have sent good healing vibes my way, have helped with coffee runs (oh yeah...) and made me feel truly cared for - I will not forget your kindness.
Let's get 2013 started the right way, grateful to be here, and more resolute than ever in my intent to capture people at their very best in my photography.  Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment